An outstanding collection of 500 trivia questions that will keep you entertained for hours.
• Humphreys Peak has the highest elevation in Arizona. What is the elevation?
• Daylight Savings Time is only observed on what Indian Reservation in Arizona?
• What city is the home of Helldorado Days?
• Which city in Arizona became the first UNESCO City of Gastronomy in the United States?
• Which U.S. president thought that Arizona was just “rugged outposts,” so he denied statehood?
• In 1935 more than how many boxes of grapefruit were produced in Arizona? J
• About how many concrete steps are there in the former mining town of Bisbee?
The answers may surprise you.
Warning: The 500 questions in this book may greatly increase your curiosity about Salem.