An outstanding collection of 500 trivia questions that will keep you entertained for hours.
* Mykonos was the backdrop for what cinema thriller?
* What percent of Greek Jews that were taken by the Nazis perished in the Holocaust?
* In 2010, Greece was the European Union’s largest producer of what crop?
* When did a violent earthquake break the knees of the Colossus of Rhodes, toppling it to the ground?
* What is Delphi famous for?
* What Greek island is famous for its black sand beaches?
* What percentage of Greeks declare themselves Greek Orthodox?
* How old is Greek history?
The answers may surprise you.
Warning: The 500 questions in this book may greatly increase your curiosity about Greece.