An outstanding collection of 500 trivia questions that will keep you entertained for hours.
• Which country consumes the most Guinness?
• What percentage of the Irish population are natural redheads?
• What was the last port of call for the Titanic?
• What do the local Irish people call a gentle rain?
• On Grafton Street in Dublin is a statue of Molly Malone. What do the locals call her?
• On a typical Famine Ship, what percentage of those on board died during the passage to America?
• The Titanic was built in which Irish city?
• What has the millennium Spire of Dublin been called?
• How many people of Irish descent are estimated to live outside of Ireland?
The answers may surprise you.
Warning: The 500 questions in this book may greatly increase your curiosity about Ireland.
There are no reviews yet.