An outstanding collection of 500 trivia questions that will keep you entertained for hours.
• How many people were pressed to death in the witch trials?
• The oldest surviving wooden mansion in Salem was built in what year?
• What was the most common material for men’s shirts in New England in the 1600s?
• How old was the youngest person accused in the Salem witch trials?
• What was the median amount of tax money collected in Salem Village (in shillings) in 1690?
• In what year did the Massachusetts General Court declare the use of spectral evidence in witchcraft trials to be unlawful?
• How long did it take to cross the Atlantic in 1620?
The answers may surprise you.
Warning: The 500 questions in this book may greatly increase your curiosity about Salem.